Monday, August 4, 2008

Patience



Patience is not something I've ever been good at. I hate waiting...so what have I done to myself? Instead of just driving to the nearest store and picking up a copy of Breaking Dawn Saturday morning...I pre-ordered it. Not only did I pre-order it, but I didn't want to pay the extra $12 for express shipping. So here I am...3 days after it's release and I still don't have my book. I'm dying here. I grabbed Eclipse and I'm reading that to refresh my memory and to help me through this waiting period, but I think it's just making me more anxious.
Today was the first day I've been out and about since the book came out and the first place I went...Dr's office...3 ladies had the book. THREE. It was all I could do to sit in my chair and read Eclipse.
So here's to hoping that Mr. UPS Man brings me my Breaking Dawn book tomorrow.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Jaycey said...

It's worth the wait, although the sooner the better. You will love it.

Connie Babe said...

i'm not preordering from barnes and noble again. borders shipped their books so people got them on the release date. barnes shipped on the release date. so it gets here on wednesday.

thus, the $13 purchase from walmart on saturday.

figured we can sell one on ebay. seeing as how i got one for about a buck...i'll come out ahead.

i'm still avoiding people until after camp. and the girls will be under strict orders to not discuss it around me. :D