Thursday, August 7, 2008

ABC


Connie was awarded the "Brilliant Weblog Award" by her cousin. Part of that was passing this ABC questionair onto 7 other bloggers. Now while I am flattered that she put my name down as one of her 7...I don't have 7 bloggers to forward this to...but I will answer all the questions anyway and if you're reading this...please feel free to be one of my 7 and post it on your blogs too.


A: Attached or Single? Attached
B: Best friend? Shane
C: Cake or Pie? Wouldn't Cheese Cake count as both?...umm cake
D: Day of Choice? Saturday...I don't have to get up and going at 6am on Saturday
E: Essential Item? Diaper Bag
F: Favorite Color? Blue
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H: Hometown? Washington Terrace, UT
I: Indulgence? Sweets
J: January or July? July
K: Kids? 6 (2 natural, 4 step kids)
L: Life isn't complete without? my family
M: Marriage Date? October 14, 2005
N: Number of Brothers & Sisters? ZERO
O: Oranges or Apples? Orange Juice...but Apples if I have to eat just the fruit itself
P: Phobias? Snakes, small enclosed spaces
Q: Quotes? "Let not your heart be troubled ."
R: Reason to smile? My family
S: Season of choice? Spring and Fall
T: Tag seven peeps! (don't forget that means you)
U: Unknown fact about me? I have watched every single episode of Gilmore Girls...at least twice :)
V: Vegetable? Green Beans or Corn on the Cob
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y: Your fave food? PASTA
Z: Zodiac sign? Aries

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

so, you and kim going up the st. louis arch, would NOT be a good thing. :D

it was hilarious and very very sad being in that little pod with her.

at least it distracted me from my own discomfort.

Jaycey said...

or maybe it would be good. they could cry together...

not that i want you to cry, it's just you two would understand eachother's fear.