Monday, January 12, 2009

Happiness

Ok, so yesterday was my dad's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

And today my baby is 8 months old.

Has it been 8 months all ready?

She's crawling all over the place.

She's pulling herself up and standing now.

She makes this weird alien sound that's kinda creepy.
She loves ice cream. (I probably shouldn't give her that yet, but I figure the tiny bit I give her won't hurt). ;0
Her hair is getting longer and darker.
Her eyes are still large and blue with long, long lashes.
She smiles and laughs and crawls to me and she still likes to sit on my lap better then sitting on the floor.
She's so precious and so perfect I couldn't have asked for anything more.

So Happy 8 Months Alexis "bubbles" Dobson, and Happy Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

that's weird...time passes too fast!

you are fortunate to have such a great dad, i'm glad you spend time with him.

and i love your kidlets. they're beautiful!

Jaycey said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

And that baby must be related to Allison if she loves ice cream :D