Friday, September 19, 2008

4 Month Check Up

Alexis had her 4 month well child visit today. She now weighs 14 lbs. 4 oz. and she's 23 1/2 inches long. The Dr. wants her to start eating rice cereal twice a day. I hope she'll like it, eat it, and then sleep through the night. :) The Dr. asked if she'd rolled over yet. I said yes she has and he said from tummy to back? And I said "no from back to tummy". He was shocked...I guess she's not supposed to have done that yet. He said it's great, it means she's developing quickly. I also told him that I put her in her swing the other day and instead of sitting back and swinging, she pulls herself up into a straight sitting position, which makes the swing stop. He seemed very pleased at her progress. Alexis is in the 60% for weight and 25% for height and 50% for the size of her head.

Alexis also got her second set of shots. The picture above is of her first set of shots at two months...but the band aids are exactly the same as last time...so you get the picture. She only cried for a few minutes...once I was able to pick her up she calmed down. She's such a good baby. The Dr. told me that she's beautiful and absolutely perfect. I totally agree!

2 comments:

Jaycey said...

Glad she's doing well :D

Connie Babe said...

dang but she's pretty.

she's a good cross between her brother and sister...i can see both of them in her.