Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ha What?

So, I'm trying to add a comment to someone elses blog and I got re-routed and now I seem to have my own blog. Not sure I wanted a blog, but since I seem to have one now I guess I'll try it out. As for posting comments on other's blogs...

I didn't want a blog. In reading other peoples blogs I've found them interesting and funny, but I don't think I have what it takes to create a blog worth visiting on a daily or weekly basis. Well, we'll give it a shot.

Some info about me to start... I am married to a great man, Shane. I have two cute kids, Allison 9 and Caden 3. I am currently pregnant and due the middle of May. We just bought a house and are having fun decorating it and making it ours.

I guess that's all for now...I'm going to go back and try again to figure out this comment thing...wish me luck.

1 comment:

Connie Babe said...

sorry it made you make your own blog.

but you're starting out great!

and it's a really cute dog.